Are You a Member?
LOG IN for member benefits or JOIN today. Membership starts at $75 for access to ticket discounts (up to 30%), pre-sale access, and more.
NYU students, faculty, administrators, and alumni can purchase discounted tickets by logging into their NYU Home account.
Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:00AM
Interested in mindfulness and meditation? Mindfulness in America is an annual event cohosted by Anderson Cooper, exploring the role of mindfulness in the world. Now in our third year, past speakers include Gisele Bündchen, Dan Harris, Arianna Huffington, Jewel, and more!
We strive to be the foremost gathering for those interested in meditation and mindfulness.
This year Anderson Cooper will cohost, and be joined by Jon Kabat-Zinn, Sharon Salzberg, and others.
The summit this year is two days — Saturday, October 12th at NYU Skirball, and Sunday the 13th throughout the city of NYC, including walks, meditations, yoga, small group meetups, connection circles, and much more.
Learn more at mindfulnessinamericasummit.com.
Mindfulness in America Summit tickets include (ranging from $199-$349):
- All-day conference on Saturday October 12th with assigned seating.
- Access to the Wisdom 2.0 Hub and interactive workshop space on Sunday October 13.
- Day long activities across NYC including a meditation lounge, movement lounge and guided mindful walks.
- Attendee-hosted Birds of a Feather Dinners on themed topics.
Supporter tickets include everything in a regular ticket, as well as ($750):
- Front-rows assigned seats in the Skirball theater for Saturday.
- Private VIP reception with Soren Gordhamer and the Wisdom 2.0 team on Saturday evening with drinks and hors d'oeuvres served.